Últimas Entradas

jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Christina Aguilera reveals 'Bionic'

Christina Aguilera has revealed that her new album, Bionic, will be released on June 7. The first single will be 'Not Myself Tonight' - produced by Polow Da Don - which will premiere on the singer's website at 11pm BST on March 30.

Bionic will also feature songwriting and production contributions from Sia, Tricky Stewart, Le Tigre, Hill & Switch and Ladytron. The tracklisting will include 'Lift Me Up', a ballad written and produced by Linda Perry, with whom Aguilera previously worked on the hit singles 'Beautiful' and 'Hurt'.

"Working on this album with so many talented artists and producers that I admire was really an amazing experience," the singer said in a press release on her website.

"The artists I chose to work with added so many unique sonic layers to Bionic. My intention was to step into their world and what they do combined with my own vision and sound. The results were magic."

Aguilera proceeded to describe the album as a "unique mix of many styles and genres", adding: "I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective.

"I am so excited for my fans to hear the new sound. It is something I don't think anyone will expect."

Fuente: Digital Spy

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario